FREE SHIPPING for New Customers!
Order $80 or more.
The More You Order, The More You SAVE!
Excellent nutritional permission to turn your nose up at spinach, broccoli, peas, Brussels sprouts. Go straight to TrueGreens. It's convenient nutrition rich in antioxidants.
- Concentrated, whole-food supplement
- Contains over 30 organic and natural-source ingredients
- 100% Vegan
- Contains chlorophyll, a great cleanser and detoxifier
- Contains beneficial probiotic blend, which provides healthy flora and aids digestion
- Supplements your diet with vitamins, minerals, fiber, proteins, probiotics and valuable phytonutrients
- One serving gives you a greater variety of different fruits and veggies than you may eat in a month
Most of us barely eat one serving of greens a day. Pity. Because they are rich in antioxidants, which are so vital in eliminating the oxygen free radicals that build up in us over time due to daily exposure to things like pollution, sun, bad foods, electrical radiation, and our body's natural processes of oxidation - which further undermines our cells, hastens aging and makes us more vulnerable to stress and challenges to good health. TrueGreens meets this challenge and more. With its healthful combination of grasses, grains, fruits, vegetables, probiotics, enzymes, noni, and other organic and natural source ingredients, totaling 30 in all, it's a salad bar in a jar.
TrueGreens is rich in phytonutrients. The probiotics in TrueGreens promote healthy intestinal and digestive function.* TrueGreens also offers very convenient nutrition. This versatile, 100% vegetarian food can be mixed into any drink, sprinkled on food, or mixed into uncooked recipes, making it easier to eat more of your vegetables daily.
- Stevia - Stevia is a natural, zero-calorie sweetener that is more than 30 times sweeter than sugar.
- Blueberry - A fruit with powerful antioxidants.
- Grape Seed Extract - A powerful antioxidant.
- Probiotics - good bacteria essential for optimum digestive health.
- Flax Seed - A rich source of healthy fatty acids.
- Broccoli - Offers a wealth of phytonutrients and antixodiants.
- Tomatoes - A rich source of phytonutrients, including lycopene.
- Rice Bran - Contains vital nutrients for a healthy body.
- Wheat Grass - A super source of chlorophyll
For the best results, enjoy this product on its own or in combination with other Life Force products following these directions:
- TrueGreens can be mixed into any drink, sprinkled on food, or mixed into uncooked recipes, making it easier to eat more of your vegetables daily
- Mix 2 rounded teaspoons in 6 ounces of any liquid
- Can be sprinkled on salads or other prepared foods
- Great in smoothies mixed with other products.
- Best used daily